Monday, 14 April 2008

My first solo exhibition

Hello all..!

I have to admit..It wasn't until recently that I truly understood what exactly a blog is. It took a long time..but here I am.

Anyway..this is where I will post anything to do with my illustration i.e. news, new work, stories or even just silly words I like. I feel a bit of frantic typing coming along due to the excitement of creating a blog and having lots to say but I'm also aware that I may be babbling on. So, without further ado, I'd like to submit my first bit of information. I know you're all trembling with anticipation..

ha ha

MAY 1st - JUNE 27th 2008

'Good Day' solo exhibition

It sounds better if you say my name before or after the exhibition name, because then it rhymes!
I will have a selection of screen prints and comic work up in The Lighthouse, Wolverhampton. I will also have a few products for sale in the cafe such as badges.
Also on Monday 16th June I will be introducing my work at the 'Out of hours' evening - so come along!
The Lighthouse
Post a Comment