Thursday, 20 September 2012

SPOTTED Top Drawer success!

I've recently returned from exhibiting a selection of my work at Top Drawer trade show after being selected by Charlotte Abrahams to be part of the Spotted section with other handpicked small design based businesses. Everyone was really friendly and I met lots of lovely people (no dragon's den types which i thought I might encounter!) It was really relaxed and apart from being on your feet all day it was really inspirational to be part of something so established and huge!! It was invaluable for me to make contacts and get my work in new places. Here are some pictures!








Some of my neighbors who were also there and kept each other going for the three days!; Prints and cards by graphic artist/illustrator One little Dicky Bird, surface textiles designer Lucy Alice Porter, scandinavian inspired textile designer Tamasyn Gambell, lovely black and white illustrator Ros Shiers , visual artist and fellow Birmingham based person Kate Farley, London based pattern designer Esme Winter, huggable knitted things by Sally Nencini 




Post a Comment