Thursday, 10 October 2013

Posters for my little nephews

Last weekend it was my nephew Leonard's 3rd birthday and his little bro Josef's christening and I am his godmother, which is very exciting. I hope I can protect him from evil.

I decided to draw them each a poster to go in their rooms, Lenny is very much a 'boy' and loves tools and vehicles at the moment, Josef is only a few months old so i don't know what he likes yet but I'm guessing animals is a good bet!

anyway, here is the outcome..



They were very pleased with them, and I had lots of compliments from parents. I've now one to do for my neice! So much good feedback I thought it would be a good idea to offer personalised ones for other people.  It will take a little planning though but I hope to have this option in my shop soon!

Sarah x

Post a Comment