Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Brainy notes and windy selfies (it make sense in the post)

Hey, I went on a walk the other day and really enjoyed the wet and windy weather, because, guess what? I saw a double rainbow! And I loved being blown around and embracing the weather (which most of the time isn't so nice when you're trying to go about your daily tasks). So if you're bored of the  waether at the moment (I"m talking UK!) get your waterproof on and go and take some selfies in the wind. Oh yeahh.


In other news, I wanted to share these new notebooks I've now got in my shop www.sarahrayshop.co.uk

They are A5 with blank pages (all fsc certified paper) with a lovely 300gsm callisto paper cover.  Finished off with rounded corners which I think always adds a friendly touch. They are £3.95 each. I hope you like them!


I've also got wrapping paper coming soon which I'll be bloggin about when it arrives. Yippee.



 



Post a Comment