Friday, 21 February 2014

Off on an adventure!

First off, this has got to be one of the weirdest drawings I've done, me and my bloke as sloths. Why sloths? And why so touristy? Well I wanted to let you know why you might see drawings of Vietnamese characters or painted pebble faces from an Australian beach.  

On Tuesday me and Mike (pictured holding the camera) are flying to Sydney. We're visiting my little sis and also taking a trip to Vietnam. It's all VERY exciting (I might wee myself). 
I drew us as sloths because you've got to slow down and take it easy on holiday and when you're on adventures, so that you don't miss anything! But the brown colour definitely doesn't represent our skin tone (in fact i think we may blind a few people with our whiteness)

While I'm away having a jolly good time, my shops will still be open because I've roped in my family to send out orders! (they're the best!) So you can still order from Big Cartel, Not on the Highstreet, Etsy or Ask Her Friends

I'm taking my sketchbook and hoping to come back with lots of fresh new drawings and ideas for new projects. 

Give me a shout if you know of anywhere super cool I should check out in Sydney! -shops, galleries or what not. 

Cheerio!


Sarah x








Post a Comment