Friday, 19 September 2014

The Hills are alive..with the sound of..free mirrors and wrap!





RANDOM MESSAGE OF THE DAY; Even if you've got no hills round where you live, be assured, that they are there, singing (or beat boxing) away. Just thought that would be comforting to know.


FREE POCKET MIRROR RRP £3.60

I have got some new pocket mirrors in! So to celebrate I'm offering a free Nice Face mirror with every order of any of my Nice Face Prints throughout September. And because I'm feeling extra generous, I'll throw in a free sheet of Nice Face Wrapping Paper too!




That's all for now, if you want to keep up with other drawings or events you can follow me on twitter, facebook or instragram too so join me there, if you like.

May your day be full of nice face's,

-Sarah
 
You can read the full newsletter here - http://eepurl.com/3jVCL 








Post a Comment